The success of RunPee is primarily due to two things:
- Creatively solving a unique problem many moviegoers contend with
- Providing an entertaining story for people to share
Not in my wildest dreams did I expect RunPee would see the success it has these past 10+ years. I can take credit for thinking of the solution, and creating the app to share it, but the viral spread of the RunPee app was, and still is, entirely out of my hands. People like to tell stories and RunPee makes a great watercooler story.
This page is here to help anyone, whether you’re a journalist, editor, or individual RunPee fan who wants to know more to share with their friends and family. I’ve done my best to cull through the RunPee content and pick out the most relevant information and assets. However, if you can’t find what you’re looking for please contact [email protected] and I will get back to you promptly.
- Media Assets: A selection of RunPee graphics and images available for online or print publication
- Media Coverage and Testimonials: Read what journalists and users from around the world have to say about the genius of the RunPee app
- What The RunPee App Offers
- Everything you wanted to know about “Peetimes” but were afraid to ask
- Media Article: How RunPee Began With Peter Jackson’s 3 Hour King Kong
- Media Interview: An Interview with RunPee Mom
- Contact Us