From the Google Play Store app
- Open the Google Play Store app on your phone.
- Tap on the hamburger menu—personally, I think it should be called the pancake menu, but whatever. 🙂
- Select “Subscriptions” from the list—should be about the fifth item down from the top.
- You’ll see a list of all your current subscriptions.
- Tap anywhere on the RunPee area.
- On this screen, you’ll see all your information and how to Pause payments or Cancel Subscription.
From Google Play Store website
- Go to the Google Play store: play.google.com/store
- Make sure you are signed in.
- Select “My Subscriptions” from the navigation on the left.
- You’ll see a list of all your subscriptions. Click on “Manage” next to the RunPee app.
- On the popup screen, you can pause or cancel your subscirption.
Please let us know if we can do anything to help make the RunPee app better for you. You can leave a comment below, but the best way to contact us is via email: [email protected].