Get the RunPee mobile app for Android, iOS, or Windows7 mobile.
The RunPee app does much, much, more than just tell you the best time to run and pee without missing anything. You’ll also be able to:
- Constantly be updated with Peetimes for the latest movies. (Updated every Friday afternoon, and often Thursday nights.)
- Use our Built in Timer that gives you vibration alerts when Peetimes are coming up.
- Discover if there’s anything after the end credits – a favorite bonus!
- Use the Running Late feature, where we describe the 1st three minutes of the film.
- Read our own movie reviews.
- Get the latest critic and audience scores from RottenTomatoes.com
- Read movie details on IMDb.com.
- Post a movie review to Twitter without typing anything.
- See 3D ratings by other RunPee users.
- Quick and easy check-in with your friends on Twitter or Facebook.
Don’t miss your favorite movie moments because you have to pee or need a snack. Use the RunPee app (Androidor iPhone) when you go to the movies. We have Peetimes for all wide release films every week, including Tenet, Freaky, and Half Brothers , and coming soon Wonder Woman 1984. We have literally thousands of Peetimes -- from classic movies through today's blockbusters. You can also keep up with movie news and reviews on our blog, or by following us on Twitter @RunPee. If there's a new film out there, we've got your bladder covered.
Creator and developer of the RunPee app. When something doesn’t work right in the app it’s pretty much his fault. 🙂
Aspiring author. Would like to finish his “Zombie Revelations” trilogy if he could break away for working on RunPee and the cottage he’s building for RunPee Mom.