Hey RunPeeps! It’s DanaSimone®️, the newbie to the RunPee team. I would say part of the in-house family but for obvious reasons, you might not believe me. LOL!
I am truly a woman with a purpose on fire! By day, I do my part to save the world from financial ruin as a regulator. By night, I wear a cape (literally) as a mom, event host, philanthropist, author of a time management and fitness book for women, and motivational speaker. My main aspiration in life is to set your hearts aflame with joy, strength, passion, determination, wellness, empathy, and love.
I am the creator of the #FemaleMasterpiece Movement (FMM). The FMM sets out to empower women to become fully-equipped with the necessary armor, knowledge, skills and abilities to transform herself when she has to, but more importantly, when she wants to. As a Female Masterpiece, she becomes the most sought-after woman by everyone because she slays her life physically, emotionally, financially, and spiritually. In this movement, she discovers her worth, her role, and her why.
I recently launched my 2nd book entitled The Female Masterpiece Gratitude Journal. The journal is a personal testimony. Every quote and affirmation word(s) are actually statements I affirmed and committed to everyday in the last couple of years. When I began to pause every night to reflect on things that made my day better, I was able to perform brain surgery by shifting my thoughts into more optimism, positive energy, and compassion.
Now, my love for movies started as a very young girl accompanying my dad to AMC Theaters in Detroit, Michigan. Almost 10 years ago, I discovered the RunPee app and my love grew even more as my insight expanded, with the great perspectives the RunPee tribe provides with movie reviews and entertainment articles. I no longer just GO to the movies, I actually engross myself in the fiber of the making of the movie, the script, and the actors.
My favorite genres are action, romance, and black comedy. As the new “Movie Urinologist” on board, I look forward to sharing Pee “tissue roll” Time with you and providing amazing reviews. I’m always accessible; don’t hesitate to holla at me, figuratively and literally (when necessary), via email and blog comments.
- Favorite Genres: Romance, black comedy, action, documentaries, biographical.
- Favorite Movies: Rush Hour, August Rush, The Proposal, Mary Poppins, and Flashdance.
- Guilty Pleasure Movies: 50 Shades of Grey and anything gangster.
- Life Motto: “Never chase a dollar, if it doesn’t make cents.”
- Published: The only 60-page time management and fitness book for women, entitled “What’s In Your 24? How to Get it Done Without Getting Outdone.” Also, the newly released The Female Masterpiece Gratitude Journal.
- Other: She’s the creator of the #FemaleMasterpiece empowerment movement and a former talk show host. Stalk her on her YouTube channel “DanaSimone!” Check out her cool app.
And yes: I wear a cape for every speaking engagement and special appearance I make….and it’s part of my registered trademark.