RunPee is a family run business. It’s a constant effort to keep the app/database updated with new content each week as new movies are released. We strive to get that information to our fans as quickly and accurately as possible.
We don’t make enough money to afford an advertising budget. Fortunately for us RunPee is both useful and quirky, which makes for a fun story to share. That is what keeps us growing.
There are numerous ways you can help spread the word about RunPee. We have plenty of information about the app — links below. If you need anything more please feel free to email us: [email protected]
- Origin of RunPee
- RunPee’s “Golden Rule”
- RunPee FAQs (about)
- Learn More About The RunPee App
- Media Nexus
- RunPee image assets for republication
- Advertise with Us
- Contact Us
- RunPee Friends & Partners
- Change email address in the RunPee app
- Signing in with your email address in the RunPee app
- Why ads earn 1/3rd of a Peecoin on the RunPee app
- Why do I need to spend a Peecoin before I can add my vote to the Peeple’s Poll?
- Why do I only see old movies in the Movie List?
- Writing an app review in the Apple App Store
- Our Movie Selection Process
- How to find Older Movies in the RunPee App
- Types of Peetimes: recommended, emergency, alert
- What is a Peecoin?
- The RunPee Timer
- Movie Info
- RunPee’s “Anything Extra” Feature – The Details About End Credits Scenes
- FAQ – Peeple’s Poll
- Contact Us (app)
- RunPee China Support
- Why do I need Peecoins in the first place?
|Dan Gardner (Founder-creator)
Software developer, aspiring author, sci-fi/action/superhero fan.
|Vera Tsien-Gardner (CEO RunPee China)
Advertising Manager, sci-fi/action/superhero fan.
|Jill Florio (RunPee co-founder)
RunPee co-founder, Chief of Operations (COO), Content Manager, Editor in Chief, sci-fi/action/superhero fan.
|Ginger Gardner (RunPee Mom)
#1 RunPeep, Quiz Master, historical and animated movie fan.
|Christene Johnson (RunPee Sis)
Horror movie buff.
Mother, event host, philanthropist, author, and motivational speaker.
Boston University alum. Social impactor by profession and a proud New York City native.
Film critic and entertainment writer for SheKnows.com.
|Danielle Johnson (RunPee Niece)
Loving mother to my 6 year old daughter Savannah (Nanna). I love reading books about paranormal activities