RunPee is a family run business. It’s a constant effort to keep the app/database updated with new content each week as new movies are released. We strive to get that information to our fans as quickly and accurately as possible.
We don’t make enough money to afford an advertising budget. Fortunately for us RunPee is both useful and quirky, which makes for a fun story to share. That is what keeps us growing.
There are numerous ways you can help spread the word about RunPee. We have plenty of information about the app — links below. If you need anything more please feel free to email us: [email protected]
- Everything you wanted to know about “Peetimes” but were afraid to ask
- Origin of RunPee
- Peeple’s Poll
- RunPee Movie Newsletter
- RunPee Subscription Model
- Troubleshooting RunPee Timer
- RunPee’s “Golden Rule”
- RunPee FAQs (about)
- Learn More About The RunPee App
- Media Nexus
- RunPee image assets for republication
- Advertise with Us
- Contact Us
- RunPee Friends & Partners
- Add your Expectation rating to the Peeple’s Poll
- Change email address in the RunPee app
- How fans can help support RunPee without spending a dime
- Signing in with your email address in the RunPee app
- Why do I only see old movies in the Movie List?
- Our Movie Selection Process
- Types of Peetimes: recommended, emergency, alert
- What is a Peecoin?
- The RunPee Timer
- Movie Info
- RunPee’s “Anything Extra” Feature – The Details About End Credits Scenes
- FAQ – Peeple’s Poll
- Contact Us (app)
|Dan Gardner (Founder-creator)
Software developer, aspiring author, sci-fi/action/superhero fan.
|Vera Tsien-Gardner (CEO RunPee China)
Advertising Manager, sci-fi/action/superhero fan.
|Jill Florio (RunPee co-founder)
RunPee co-founder, Chief of Operations (COO), Content Manager, Editor in Chief, sci-fi/action/superhero fan.
|Ginger Gardner (RunPee Mom)
#1 RunPeep, Quiz Master, historical and animated movie fan.
|Christene Johnson (RunPee Sis)
Horror movie buff.
Mother, event host, philanthropist, author, and motivational speaker.
Boston University alum. Social impactor by profession and a proud New York City native.
Film critic and entertainment writer for SheKnows.com.
|Danielle Johnson (RunPee Niece)
Loving mother to my 6 year old daughter Savannah (Nanna). I love reading books about paranormal activities