Who needs RunPee? We’d like to say everyone. But we’ll admit some need movie breaks, AKA PeeTimes, more than most.
Here’s our Top Ten List of RunPee Users, in no particular order:
- Pregnant Women
- Moms with Young Kids in the theater
- Small Bladdered Types (you know who you are. I am one)
- Senior Citizens (with all due respect)
- Anyone with a Bladder Infection, Prostate Issues, or Incontinence
- Anyone interested in Drinking Soda during a movie
- People needing to make a Phone Call (we tell you when it’s safe to hit the lobby)
- People needing a run to Restock at the Concession Stand (Twizzlers and Mountain Dew, definitely)
- Anyone Arriving Late to the showing (thus missing the chance to hit the restrooms beforehand)
- Everyone watching a Long, Long LONG Epic Film (sure, maybe you can hold it over three hours – but who WANTS to? And plus, that’s really not good for you)
Remember, a bladder is a terrible thing to hold. 🙂
Related Posts on RunPee:
- Are Modern Movies Too Long?
- Neat Stress Incontinence Panties Idea
- Free Potty Training Kit from Pampers for Movie Watching Moms
- PeePee Bottle for Moms and RunPee Users – Wacky But Useful?
- RunPee Rescues Moms and Kids Finding Best Bladder Breaks at Movies
Don’t miss your favorite movie moments because you have to pee or need a snack. Use the RunPee app (Androidor iPhone) when you go to the movies. We have Peetimes for all wide release films every week, including Godzilla: Minus One, Napoleon, The Hunger Games: The Ballad of Songbirds and Snakes and coming soon Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom and many others. We have literally thousands of Peetimes—from classic movies through today's blockbusters. You can also keep up with movie news and reviews on our blog, or by following us on Twitter @RunPee. If there's a new film out there, we've got your bladder covered.
Co-Creator of RunPee, Chief of Operations, Content Director, and Managing Editor. RunPee Jilly likes galaxy-spanning sci fi, superhero sagas, fantasy films, YA dystopians, action thrillers, chick flicks, and zany comedies, in that order…and possesses an inspiringly small bladder. In fact, that little bladder sparked the creation of RunPee. (Good thing she’s learned to hold it.)