Read Time:1 Minute, 4 Second
Who needs RunPee? We’d like to say everyone. But we’ll admit some need movie breaks, AKA PeeTimes, more than most.
Here’s our Top Ten List of RunPee Users, in no particular order:
-----Content continues below------
The World's Most Indispensable Movie App
The RunPee app tells you the best times to run & pee during a movie so you don't miss the best scenes.
Read more about the RunPee app.
- Pregnant Women
- Moms with Young Kids in the theater
- Small Bladdered Types (you know who you are. I am one)
- Senior Citizens (with all due respect)
- Anyone with a Bladder Infection, Prostate Issues, or Incontinence
- Anyone interested in Drinking Soda during a movie
- People needing to make a Phone Call (we tell you when it’s safe to hit the lobby)
- People needing a run to Restock at the Concession Stand (Twizzlers and Mountain Dew, definitely)
- Anyone Arriving Late to the showing (thus missing the chance to hit the restrooms beforehand)
- Everyone watching a Long, Long LONG Epic Film (sure, maybe you can hold it over three hours – but who WANTS to? And plus, that’s really not good for you)
Remember, a bladder is a terrible thing to hold. 🙂
Related Posts on RunPee:
- Are Modern Movies Too Long?
- Neat Stress Incontinence Panties Idea
- Free Potty Training Kit from Pampers for Movie Watching Moms
- PeePee Bottle for Moms and RunPee Users – Wacky But Useful?
- RunPee Rescues Moms and Kids Finding Best Bladder Breaks at Movies
Buy the RunPee Mobile App for $1.99 at iTunes!
Don’t miss your favorite movie moments because you have to pee or need a snack. Use the RunPee app (Androidor iPhone) when you go to the movies. We have Peetimes for all wide release films every week, including Guardians of the Galaxy: Volume III, Super Mario Bros. Movie, and coming soon Fast X, and The Little Mermaid 2023. We have literally thousands of Peetimes—from classic movies through today's blockbusters. You can also keep up with movie news and reviews on our blog, or by following us on Twitter @RunPee. If there's a new film out there, we've got your bladder covered.
Co-Creator of RunPee, Chief of Operations, Content Director, and Managing Editor. RunPee Jilly likes galaxy-spanning sci fi, superhero sagas, fantasy films, YA dystopians, action thrillers, chick flicks, and zany comedies, in that order…and possesses an inspiringly small bladder. In fact, that little bladder sparked the creation of RunPee. (Good thing she’s learned to hold it.)
Join the conversation
I’m glad you put #4 in for Seniors – men particularly. As we age, the prostate keeps growing, putting pressure on the bladder. I’ve tried all the usual supplements, but a special shout out goes to Bell’s Prostate Tea, which really does help. But even so, RunPee is a wonderful idea!
Thanks, Houston. We have had some nice comments about RunPee from ladies in the Red Hat Society – we are glad we can help!
I am of the small-bladdered contingent and i always have to go during a film. Hubby is starting to feel his own prostate issues also at the age of 42. Unfortunately, he has to sit there the whole time during a film to get the PeeTimes for everyone else. What can ya do? 😉
So by adding up 1-10 your saying pretty much everyone needs to use RunPee:-). I have bladder issues myself (I’ve dubbed it peeitis). I also have a health issue that causes my eyes and mouth to be dry so I am frequently sipping water. Which of course makes me have to use the bathroom more often. So getting through an entire movie w/o having to take a pee break is a rarity for me. So glad that there is RunPee.
Sandra, pretty much if you own a bladder you need our web service! We work hard each Friday to watch all movies in wide release, in order that bladders can be saved. 🙂
.-= jillflorio´s last blog ..Movie review : The Back-up Plan =-.