The 1975 Jaws is a 2 hour one liner machine. Besides being a nearly perfect film, it’s infinitely quotable. Here are some starters – you add the rest:
- You’re gonna need a bigger boat.
- I am familiar with the fact that you are going to ignore this problem until it swims up and bites you in the a$$!
- Chum some of this sh!t.
- Let’s cut this SOB down before it stinks up the whole island.
- So we drink to our legs!
- Smile you son of a…B!7CH!
- That’s some bad hat, Harry.
- What are you, some kind of half-a$$ed astronaut?
- I can do anything. I’m the chief of police!
- This ain’t like going down to the pond and catching bluegills and tommy cats.
- Mean fish.
- Amity means friendship.
- In Amity one man can make a difference!
- This is neither the time nor the place to perform some kind of half a$$ed autopsy on a fish.
There’s a zillion more great ones. Tell me what I missed in the comments below!
Don’t miss your favorite movie moments because you have to pee or need a snack. Use the RunPee app (Android or iPhone ) whenever you go to the movies. (We've been doing this over 10 years now.) We always have Peetimes for the latest wide release films, including Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker, 1917, and Jumanji: The Next Level, etc. You can also keep up with the latest movie news and reviews on our blog or by following us on Twitter @RunPee, and liking us on Facebook.
Co-Creator of RunPee, Chief of Operations, Content Director, and Managing Editor. RunPee Jilly likes galaxy-spanning sci fi, superhero sagas, fantasy films, YA dystopians, action thrillers, chick flicks, and zany comedies, in that order…and possesses an inspiringly small bladder. In fact, that little bladder sparked the creation of RunPee. (Good thing she’s learned to hold it.)