RunPee now offers MovieMemes on the app for you to play with! As the resident tech-moron within the RunPee Family, I wanted to proudly show off my new mad skillz in the movie poster graphics department.
I’ve even got some easy little hacks to make your exciting movie artwork look somewhat recognizable:
- Try several times on other posters to get your feet wet. Or fingers. Although if you want to use your feet, we won’t jump through the app and stop you. Make big messes you hate and walk away. There’s a learning curve here, folks.
- Adding text automatically looks clean, but the drawing effects are simply too much fun to ignore.
- After messing around the drawing option colors, sizes, widths, and a liberal use of the Erase button, you’ll get better, I promise.
- This is the best secret yet. It you have adult sized hands, your fingers make for a really thick brush, even using the “thin” width mode. So just use a phone Stylus. We all have them kicking around our junk drawers, and the Dollar Tree stores sell bags of them for a buck.
- If you want to get the most eyeballs on your art, use the Share hashtag #MovieMeme on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, or anywhere you normally Share. The #MovieMeme hashtag is already in use, so it’s not like you’ll be inventing the wheel to get yourself viewed.
Now go make your own MovieMeme (You have to send yourself a copy or share it, since they don’t auto-save in the app)
I made three (really dreadful) MovieMeme posters the night RunPee rolled this sweet new update out. It wasn’t until I grabbed my stylus in frustration that my awe-inspiring Pet Sematary re-do was revealed: a #MovieMeme I’m happy enough to show others. Church (the cat) now looks so much more satisfied. Just imagine how much better I could do with a bit of honest practice?
Maybe on an Avengers: Endgame poster, or three.
Excuse me. I have some drawing to do….
[UPDATED…App Developer’s Note:
I just created a new #MovieMeme poster for Hellboy! I consider this drawing feature to be in beta mode right now. I’d love to get feedback on how I can make RunPee’s Movie Meme better for you.]
As always, email us at [email protected] if you need help finding or using the new Movie Meme feature in the RunPee app.
Don’t miss your favorite movie moments because you have to pee or need a snack. Use the RunPee app (Android or iPhone ) whenever you go to the movies. (We've been doing this over 10 years now.) We always have Peetimes for the latest wide release films, including Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker, 1917, and Jumanji: The Next Level, etc. You can also keep up with the latest movie news and reviews on our blog or by following us on Twitter @RunPee, and liking us on Facebook.
Co-Creator of RunPee, Chief of Operations, Content Director, and Managing Editor. RunPee Jilly likes galaxy-spanning sci fi, superhero sagas, fantasy films, YA dystopians, action thrillers, chick flicks, and zany comedies, in that order…and possesses an inspiringly small bladder. In fact, that little bladder sparked the creation of RunPee. (Good thing she’s learned to hold it.)