By now you’ve heard RunPee tells you when to hit the toilet during the movies so you don’t miss the most important scenes, but you probably haven’t sat down and thought about the wealth of benefits and treats RunPee gives you — the enthusiastic movie-goer. Here are all the goodies you should know to make the best use of the world’s most indispensable movie app:
- All the Peetimes to make certain you never miss a crucial movie moment, reveal, or best scene, ever again.
- Read the scene you’re missing as you take a Peetime. Our synopses are short and sweet and get you up to speed. You will never feel lost when you get back to your seat again.
- The Built In Timer vibrates quietly in your lap before your Cue to get up and go, so no one else in the theater ever gets disturbed.
- Drink all the sodas, beers, wine, cocktails you like, and your bladder will thank you for it.
- You can run to the concession stand for lots of food during any Peetime, without waiting in annoying or long lines.
- Don’t sit through the credits for no reason if there’s nothing to see. Go home with confidence with our Anything Extra section. On the other hand, never miss an extra scene, moment, dedication, or movie tidbit again, if there is one. RunPee will tell you when the Extra scene is, how long it lasts, and our advice on whether to wait for it or not…all without giving away spoilers.
- If you come in late to the film, our Running Late benefit will tell you what happened in the first three minutes. WHEW. Now you can breathe and relax.
- Our Peetime Meta details give you a choice of what kind of scenes to miss – a talking moment, a bit of non-crucial action, a musical montage of time passing, or a transition scene. You choose.
- We give you — depending on how long the film is — 2-4 Peetimes to choose from, so there will always a Peetime you can tell your bladder to wait for. We try to have Peetimes spread out within half-hour increments.
- Our #MovieMeme play area lets you be creative with your favorite films. Make your own art on top of any movie poster in our gallery. Draw or say anything you like on it, using your own finger as a brush, and share your fun art with the world.
- Our Peeple’s Poll lets you rate a movie twice — on your expectations before the movie, and your thoughts after. You can also choose to compare other Peeples’s votes based on a similar age range and gender. There is no poll like this anywhere else.
- Vote in the 3D Poll to let other Peeple know if it’s worth spending the extra cash on those 3D glasses. Or look to see if others think you should bother with it. This is a big money saver right there that can pay for the Infinity Peecoin right there.
- Speaking of the Infinity Peecoin, you can choose how to use your app — free by watching short video ads, for ten cents a movie to buy Peecoins, or make a one-time lifetime expense for the Infinity Peecoin.
- If you do watch the free ads, you can do it all at once and BANK your Peecoins away for later use. Never run out of Peecoins right before a feature film begins.
- Rate and share your movie grade with actual movie poster artwork, using your choice from a large assortment of icons. Is your movie worth 4 out of 5 Groots? 5 of 5 Deadpools? RunPee makes it easy to have fun sharing your opinion with your friends.
- Read our comprehensive, personable movie reviews, written in-house by the members of the RunPee Family after we see the film.
- Check out the (literally) thousands of movie and entertainment articles published, all created by us, on the RunPee blog. You could spend days in there, enjoying the posts written by and for the movie-lover.
- Enjoy our immense archive of movie Peetimes, with thousands of movies going back 10 years — along with some older classics — for your curiosity and enjoyment.
- Get Alert Peetimes in movies with unexpectedly graphic scenes of violence, animal abuse, torture, or over-the-top gore.
- Get the BEST one on one customer service on the planet for your app. If you contact [email protected], we give you a speedy reply based on your actual needs, and not some form letter. Contact us anytime with any advice, critiques, comments, or questions. We want to do everything we can to make your RunPee app the best thing you’ve ever downloaded.
AND…here’s a bonus benefit:
21. Know you’re helping a small family-run business grow. This is RunPee’s 10th Anniversary as an app, and we thank YOU for being part of our extended RunPee Family. A lot of you have been with us from the beginning, and seen how we’ve adapted and improved over the years, largely through your suggestions. Thank you for telling everyone about us, and for all you newbies being willing to take on a new app movie-going phone app. We would not exist without you. (Many hugs!)
Co-Creator of RunPee, Chief of Operations, Content Director, and Managing Editor. RunPee Jilly likes galaxy-spanning sci fi, superhero sagas, fantasy films, YA dystopians, action thrillers, chick flicks, and zany comedies, in that order…and possesses an inspiringly small bladder. In fact, that little bladder sparked the creation of RunPee. (Good thing she’s learned to hold it.)