Sometimes at RunPee we get a little carried away. We’ll start out writing a simple movie article, and it ends up being so long, or so chock full of interesting video snippets, that the piece ends up taking more of your time up than a simple coffee break will do. We have to admit, we kind of love those posts: they’re a labor of love.
But we did decide to at least warn you when they’re coming up, so you can sit back, relax, and enjoy these entertaining posts. We’re calling them Day Killers…because, well, for obvious reasons. They are the written equivalent to movies we call Bladder Busters. But, hey, you can pause these articles and pee whenever you like!
Here’s a few of our favorite Day Killers, with links to help you find them. We hope you like viewing them as much as we did putting them together. I promise, these are curated to be fun:
- Movies Mentioning Pee
- What is a Scaramouch? The Meaning Behind Bohemian Rhapsody from Queen
- Best Pop, Rock Songs in Non-Musical Movies
- Every Stan Lee Cameo in the Marvel Cinematic Universe
- Infinity War: Who Lived, Who Died
- Avengers Superhero Categories, Ranked
- Deadpool/MCU Crossover Moments
- Every Hilarious Deadpool Trailer
- Best Deadpool Lego Shorts
- Deadpool 2 Outtakes, Bloopers, and Banned Jokes
- Incredibles 2 Poster, Marvel Posters, and Da Vinci
- Best Movies in the Marvel Cinematic Universe, Ranked
- Thor Ragnarok – Demented and Fun Deleted Scenes
- Who Could Lift Thor’s Hammer
- The Five Movies You Need to Watch Before Avengers Infinity War
- RunPee Testimonials
- RunPee Media Mentions
- Movie References in We Didn’t Start the Fire, by Billy Joel
- 60 Classic Films That Stand Up Through Time
- Everything Wrong with the Jurassic Movies
I’ll be adding to this list as we write more long posts, or ones with a ton of videos attached. Let me know if you spot something I’ve left out. Consider this a sort of RunPee public service announcement!
Don’t miss your favorite movie moments because you have to pee or need a snack. Use the RunPee app (Android or iPhone ) whenever you go to the movies. (We've been doing this over 10 years now.) We always have Peetimes for the latest wide release films, including Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker, 1917, and Jumanji: The Next Level, etc. You can also keep up with the latest movie news and reviews on our blog or by following us on Twitter @RunPee, and liking us on Facebook.
Co-Creator of RunPee, Chief of Operations, Content Director, and Managing Editor. RunPee Jilly likes galaxy-spanning sci fi, superhero sagas, fantasy films, YA dystopians, action thrillers, chick flicks, and zany comedies, in that order…and possesses an inspiringly small bladder. In fact, that little bladder sparked the creation of RunPee. (Good thing she’s learned to hold it.)