The 1975 Jaws is a 2 hour one liner machine. Besides being a nearly perfect film, it’s infinitely quotable. Here are some starters – you add the rest:
- You’re gonna need a bigger boat.
- I am familiar with the fact that you are going to ignore this problem until it swims up and bites you in the a$$!
- Chum some of this sh!t.
- Let’s cut this SOB down before it stinks up the whole island.
- So we drink to our legs!
- Smile you son of a…B!7CH!
- That’s some bad hat, Harry.
- What are you, some kind of half-a$$ed astronaut?
- I can do anything. I’m the chief of police!
- This ain’t like going down to the pond and catching bluegills and tommy cats.
- Mean fish.
- Amity means friendship.
- In Amity one man can make a difference!
- This is neither the time nor the place to perform some kind of half a$$ed autopsy on a fish.
There’s a zillion more great ones. Tell me what I missed in the comments below!