The 1975 Jaws is a 2 hour one liner machine. Besides being a nearly perfect film, it’s infinitely quotable. Here are some starters – you add the rest:
- You’re gonna need a bigger boat.
- I am familiar with the fact that you are going to ignore this problem until it swims up and bites you in the a$$!
- Chum some of this sh!t.
- Let’s cut this SOB down before it stinks up the whole island.
- So we drink to our legs!
- Smile you son of a…B!7CH!
- That’s some bad hat, Harry.
- What are you, some kind of half-a$$ed astronaut?
- I can do anything. I’m the chief of police!
- This ain’t like going down to the pond and catching bluegills and tommy cats.
- Mean fish.
- Amity means friendship.
- In Amity one man can make a difference!
- This is neither the time nor the place to perform some kind of half a$$ed autopsy on a fish.
There’s a zillion more great ones. Tell me what I missed in the comments below!
Co-Creator of RunPee, Chief of Operations, Content Director, and Managing Editor. RunPee Jilly likes galaxy-spanning sci fi, superhero sagas, fantasy films, YA dystopians, action thrillers, chick flicks, and zany comedies, in that order…and possesses an inspiringly small bladder. In fact, that little bladder sparked the creation of RunPee. (Good thing she’s learned to hold it.)