The RunPee Family is happy to publish posts from movie geeks with interesting entertainment opinions on RunPee.com. Or even non-geeks with thoughtful reviews of any movie category are welcome – we have a lot of film coverage blind spots. Here are our submission guidelines:
What you get from RunPee
- Your own linked Byline to the RunPee blog, social media promotion on our sites, and links to your projects/emails choice in your bio. We’ll help promote your personal interests for free, as well. Any really timely articles will get Featured Content status on the RunPee app itself!
- You get Author privileges on RunPee: an author photo of your choice, a bio blurb, a full biography page with any links you want to promote — which also automatically lists all the articles you post on RunPee.com.
- A entry volunteer association in a fun, world-wide acknowledged app boasting millions of downloads. Plus professional article editing, experienced writer mentoring, and the possibility of learning to make Peetimes to see free movies, along with the rest of the RunPee Family.
What RunPee Wants from You
- Just pitch us your topic ideas and potential titles, and we can see if we’d like to publish your piece. Send ideas to Jill@RunPee.com (Editor in Chief) and post Guest Article in the subject heading.
- Articles should be no shorter than 300 words, but can be as long as you like. No need to be brief if you’ve got a lot to say.
- Your personally taken photos are welcome and will include your Byline, if we use them.
- Tell us your favorite movie genres and mention a few possible titles you’d suggest as an idea on how your mind works.
- Really, nothing about movies, actors, directors, or entertainment might be too out there to write about. This is your chance to be creative and show off.
- We even accept reviews of movie theaters themselves, and would love to blanket the world with details about the different cinemas near people. (Ask us for our Movie Theater review template.)
Interested? Re-read what I wrote above to be sure, and send your ideas to Jill@RunPee.com, or address your interest to Jill at Support@RunPee.com.
Co-Creator of RunPee, Chief of Operations, Content Director, and Managing Editor. RunPee Jilly likes galaxy-spanning sci fi, superhero sagas, fantasy films, YA dystopians, action thrillers, chick flicks, and zany comedies, in that order…and possesses an inspiringly small bladder. In fact, that little bladder sparked the creation of RunPee. (Good thing she’s learned to hold it.)