IT: Chapter 2 opens this week, promising bigger scares and more blood than the first part. (Is that even possible?) If you’re like me, you haven’t visited these Stephen King characters since the first IT movie came out two years ago.
IMPORTANT: IT Chapter 2 is almost 3 hours long…you’re going to need to know your Peetimes. Okay, let’s get going on the who is who in case you forgot.
I’ve included photos of the before and after of the cast, shown as kids and adults.
Do you remember the child characters?
So, here’s a refresher on who’s who in “The Losers Club” to get you caught up before Pennywise strikes again:
- played by Jaeden Martell as a child
- played by James McAvoy as an adult
- played by Sophia Lillis as a child
- played by Jessica Chastain as an adult
Beverly is a tomboy. She has a strict, abusive father and is part of a love triangle between Bill and Ben. She has the vision of the group returning to fight Pennywise as adults.
- played by Jeremy Ray Taylor as a child
- played by Jay Ryan as an adult
Ben is the poet. He is Beverly’s secret admirer who writes her the poem on the postcard. Ben pieces together a lot of the town’s history.
- played by Finn Wolfhard as a child
- played by Bill Hader as an adult (I so approve of this casting!)
- played by Chosen Jacobs as a child
- played by Isaiah Mustafa as an adult
- played by Jack Dylan Grazer as a child
- played by James Ransone as an adult
- played by Wyatt Oleff as a child
- played by Andy Bean as an adult
IT Chapter 2 will be here soon!
Pennywise is coming, but you won’t have to float if you have the RunPee app. Don’t miss the best parts of IT: Chapter 2 or any of your other favorites. We always have Peetimes for the latest Hollywood hits, including Ready or Not (an underrated gem!) and Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark.
You can also keep up with the latest movie news and reviews by following us on Twitter @RunPee and liking us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/RunPee/
Don’t miss your favorite movie moments because you have to pee or need a snack. Use the RunPee app (Androidor iPhone) when you go to the movies. We have Peetimes for all wide release films every week, including Avatar: The Way of Water, Knock at the Cabin and coming soon Ant-Man: Quantumania. We have literally thousands of Peetimes—from classic movies through today's blockbusters. You can also keep up with movie news and reviews on our blog, or by following us on Twitter @RunPee. If there's a new film out there, we've got your bladder covered.