In case you haven’t noticed, this blog needs some TLC. I was searching for help managing this WordPress blog on Fiverr but I thought it would be better to consult the RunPee community and see if there’s anyone out there who can help. If possible, I’d like to keep it in the family.
I would like to find someone who can handle most of our needs themselves, and then sub-contract for specifics they may need help with. Without further adieu, here’s my laundry list:
- If the inbound URL contains a variable, like runpee.com/movie-review/?u=123, can we disable the Google Ads for that visitor?
- Customize the Google Ads on the website so that they can only appear in specific places. Right now it is dynamic. I noticed once that a verticle ad was displayed in the header that deformed it.
- The navigation on the site needs work.
- Many medium to small design improvements.
- Replace the “Accept Cookies” plugin—if you haven’t noticed, the one used on the blog now is crap.
- Help improve SEO.
- Better social media integration.
RunPee is barely making money right now. I can afford a few hundred to hit the crucial things that need improvement now and then a few hours a month going forward to continue making incremental improvements as needed.
Please email me at [email protected] if you’d like to talk.
Don’t miss your favorite movie moments because you have to pee or need a snack. Use the RunPee app (Androidor iPhone) when you go to the movies. We have Peetimes for all wide release films every week, including Avatar: The Way of Water, Knock at the Cabin and coming soon Ant-Man: Quantumania. We have literally thousands of Peetimes—from classic movies through today's blockbusters. You can also keep up with movie news and reviews on our blog, or by following us on Twitter @RunPee. If there's a new film out there, we've got your bladder covered.
Creator and developer of the RunPee app. When something doesn’t work right in the app it’s pretty much his fault. 🙂
Aspiring author. Would like to finish his “Zombie Revelations” trilogy if he could break away for working on RunPee and the cottage he’s building for RunPee Mom.