In case you haven’t noticed, this blog needs some TLC. I was searching for help managing this WordPress blog on Fiverr but I thought it would be better to consult the RunPee community and see if there’s anyone out there who can help. If possible, I’d like to keep it in the family.
I would like to find someone who can handle most of our needs themselves, and then sub-contract for specifics they may need help with. Without further adieu, here’s my laundry list:
- If the inbound URL contains a variable, like runpee.com/movie-review/?u=123, can we disable the Google Ads for that visitor?
- Customize the Google Ads on the website so that they can only appear in specific places. Right now it is dynamic. I noticed once that a verticle ad was displayed in the header that deformed it.
- The navigation on the site needs work.
- Many medium to small design improvements.
- Replace the “Accept Cookies” plugin—if you haven’t noticed, the one used on the blog now is crap.
- Help improve SEO.
- Better social media integration.
RunPee is barely making money right now. I can afford a few hundred to hit the crucial things that need improvement now and then a few hours a month going forward to continue making incremental improvements as needed._
Please email me at [email protected] if you’d like to talk.
Don’t miss your favorite movie moments because you have to pee or need a snack. Use the RunPee app (Androidor iPhone) when you go to the movies. We have Peetimes for all wide release films every week, including Matrix: Resurrections, Spider-Man: No Way Home, and coming soon Morbius. We have literally thousands of Peetimes—from classic movies through today's blockbusters. You can also keep up with movie news and reviews on our blog, or by following us on Twitter @RunPee. If there's a new film out there, we've got your bladder covered.
Creator and developer of the RunPee app. When something doesn’t work right in the app it’s pretty much his fault. 🙂
Aspiring author. Would like to finish his “Zombie Revelations” trilogy if he could break away for working on RunPee and the cottage he’s building for RunPee Mom.