The Few, the Proud: the SuperPee Posse (this could be you)
I am pretty much entering the pee times myself, and hand moderating all PeeTime submissions. That means I see a lot of movies.
Eventually, I will select a group of people who will have special privileges to enter PeeTimes, those I can count on to take “charge” of seeing a movie and selecting moderator-status PeeTimes._
The bulk of the content will come from these Pee-Ons. These elite Pee-ons will get
- a bio page and website link on this blog,
- free RunPee Staff T-shirts and sweatshirts ( that cannot be purchased by the public), and
- maybe even a special glow in the dark pen, like the kind we managers use to make PeeTimes.
- And I’m sure there will be other forms of compensation we have not thought of yet, besides knowing you’ve made a difference in the comfort of bladders everywhere. We’d like to be able to offer premier movie tickets at some point and other hard-to-get perks in the industry.
- If you are extraordinary in your Pee-On task, you might be the first person we hire for pay. We can’t keep doing this ourselves forever. If you can prove you lovelovelove movies and can find the best PeeTimes bar none, expect to see an offer trickle down your way.
I’m still discussing the details with people and so far I’ve only invited one person outside my family to be a Pee-On. It will take a while to grow this team, but eventually they will be providing everyone with the quality RunPeeTimes that you should expect from a classy website like RunPee.com.
As always I’m interested in hearing what the RunPee.com users think. If you have an idea that would make the site better – aside from redoing it in HTML (which – update – is now done!) – then please let me know.
Here at RunPee.com we DO give a piss!
Don’t miss your favorite movie moments because you have to pee or need a snack. Use the RunPee app (Androidor iPhone) when you go to the movies. We have Peetimes for all wide release films every week, including Dune, No Time To Die, and coming soon The Eternals. We have literally thousands of Peetimes—from classic movies through today's blockbusters. You can also keep up with movie news and reviews on our blog, or by following us on Twitter @RunPee. If there's a new film out there, we've got your bladder covered.
Creator and developer of the RunPee app. When something doesn’t work right in the app it’s pretty much his fault. 🙂
Aspiring author. Would like to finish his “Zombie Revelations” trilogy if he could break away for working on RunPee and the cottage he’s building for RunPee Mom.