RunPee Press Releases and Galley Photos available for bloggers and all media use:
- RunPee iPhone Upgrade Vibrates to Cue Movie Viewers about PeeTimes
- RunPee.com website upgraded for multilingual and regional use
- Bathroom Breaks Can’t Ruin Twilight, Sherlock Holmes, Holiday Movies
- RunPee Rescues Moms and Kids Finding Best Bladder Breaks at Movies
- iPhone Mobile Version of RunPee Now Released
- RunPee Android App in Development
Images and Testimonials freely available (scroll below for quotes):
The World's Most Indispensable Movie App
Read more about the RunPee app.
People are writing to thank us from the bottoms of their bladders for our PeeTimes:
- “Check out runpee.com – it’s hilarious. It tells u when to pee during movies while ur n the theater. They have an iPhone app too. Go get it” – Chad Ochocinco, Miami, FL, Cincinnati Bengals NFL Wide Receiver
- “This is a great service. Before seeing the Wolverine movie, I checked my PeeTime. I got up when your site recommended, walked calmly to the bathroom, and took my time, knowing I didn’t miss anything.” – Chris Magley, Flagstaff, AZ, Flagstaff Real Estate
- “I went to see Orphan yesterday – and forgot to check your site (don’t have an iphone)…so had to sit with a full bladder. LOL. But I did check your recommendation after and it would have been the perfect time for a pee break.” -Alice Seba, Vancouver BC, Internet MarketingSweetie, InternetbasedMoms, AllPrivateLabelContent
- This is so cool! I saw this in our paper Belleville News Democrat this AM (Illinois)…and checked it out. I have sent the site to my other Red Hat Ladies, Evening Homemakers etc … as you can guess we are all over the ages of 58!! And we need those breaks at the many movies we attend. Thank you – what a great service – and what a bright and enlightened man you are! Now I will check the “kid” movies out so when the 4 yr old granddtr needs to make a run we wont miss an exciting part of HER show either. – Sandy Westbrook, Waterloo, IL
- What a brilliant website – thank you, thank you, thank you!! I have just put a note on the Multiple Sclerosis website about Runpee.com – full of people that love films more than their bladders! This website means I can start to enjoy – not endure – films again, thank you! – Tracey Kesterton
- “Oh dear lord. This is so funny it made me go pee.” – Virginia Groves, Manhattan Beach, CA, KidsinFurCoats.com
- “I had to laugh but it’s actually a great idea. Movies are, what? Three hours long now? I hate holding it in and I hate wondering when is a good time to run to the bathroom. Thank you!” – Christene Johnson, Orlando, FL
- “Yes, we use RunPee…thank you, thankyouverymuch!!! Can’t wait for the dvd version, lol! – Jen Floyd, Bend, Oregon, FiveFor Fun, JenFloyd08
- “I think this is the best website for a movie buff out there! Thanks for all your hard work!!!!!” – Kerri Dodson, Materials Receiving Assistant, Turner Industries Group
- “Just heard about your site, and it’s pretty damn clever. I’ve racked my brain many a time trying to find the next meme, and never seem to be able to do it. As for myself, I’m not far from 50, and many a smug younger person will be where I am one day. This makes me feel a bit better. I should not have had that huge glass of tea at the Alamo Drafthouse! Great idea, and all the best!” –Joe Mizera, Mizera Digital http://www.mizeradigital.com
Don’t miss your favorite movie moments because you have to pee or need a snack. Use the RunPee app (Androidor iPhone) when you go to the movies. We have Peetimes for all wide release films every week, including Ant-Man: Quantumania, Creed III, Scream VI, and coming soon John Wick IV. We have literally thousands of Peetimes—from classic movies through today's blockbusters. You can also keep up with movie news and reviews on our blog, or by following us on Twitter @RunPee. If there's a new film out there, we've got your bladder covered.
Creator and developer of the RunPee app. When something doesn’t work right in the app it’s pretty much his fault. 🙂
Aspiring author. Would like to finish his “Zombie Revelations” trilogy if he could break away for working on RunPee and the cottage he’s building for RunPee Mom.