The RunPee app is the one app you don't want to need, but when you need it you're sure glad you have it.
We've all been there, enjoying a movie when nature calls. It starts with a whisper, then becomes a shout. Before you know it, you're not watching the movie so much as watching for an opportunity to make a mad dash to the restroom.
The RunPee app takes the guesswork out of this for you. We watch every wide release movie to find the best scenes you can use, if you need, to run and pee.
The RunPee app is much more than just Peetimes. Click to learn why so many people consider this to be the must-have app for movie goers.
- Virgin Movie Review – Footloose (1984)
- Moview Rewatch Review – Elf
- Movie Review – Mortal Engines
- Movie Review – The Mule
- Movie Review – Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse
- Movie Review – Once Upon A Deadpool
- Deadpool PG-13 wants to Cure Cancer with Your Movie Money
- Virgin Movie Review – Jim Carrey’s The Grinch (2000)
- Quiz – Aquaman from the Silver Age of Comic Books
- Quiz – How well do you know Clint Eastwood’s career?
Download RunPee before downing a coke
What you’ve been waiting for
Bladders can tweet too
Are you a movie buff?
Making an iPhone worth it
Getting the RunPee app is almost worth getting an iPhone for.— LO Lena (@LittleOwlMusic) January 1, 2013
Why smartphones exist
The "RunPee" app is the reason smartphones were invented.— Wopsle (@MrWopsle) January 2, 2013