The RunPee app is the one app you don't want to need, but when you need it you're sure glad you have it.
We've all been there, enjoying a movie when nature calls. It starts with a whisper, then becomes a shout. Before you know it, you're not watching the movie so much as watching for an opportunity to make a mad dash to the restroom.
The RunPee app takes the guesswork out of this for you. We watch every wide release movie to find the best scenes you can use, if you need, to run and pee.
The RunPee app is much more than just Peetimes. Click to learn why so many people consider this to be the must-have app for movie goers.
- LOTR: Fan Film Short of The Hobbit – Awesome
- Opinion: Racism, Dogs, and Our Primitive Brains
- Guardians of the Galaxy Ex-Director James Gunn to Direct Suicide Squad 2
- Movie Review – First Man
- Through the Wormhole – Are We All Bigots?
- Movie Review – Bad Times at the El Royale
- Movie Review – Goosebumps 2: Haunted Halloween
- Movie Review – The Hate U Give
- First Man Opinion — Standing on the Shoulders of Giants
- Funny Harry Potter Fan Film Short – The Mysterious Ticking Noise
Nobel Peace Prize
Revolutionise your life
What you’ve been waiting for
Bladders can tweet too
Are you a movie buff?
Making an iPhone worth it
Getting the RunPee app is almost worth getting an iPhone for.— LO Lena (@LittleOwlMusic) January 1, 2013
Why smartphones exist
The "RunPee" app is the reason smartphones were invented.— Wopsle (@MrWopsle) January 2, 2013