The Few, the Proud: the SuperPee Posse (this could be you)
I am pretty much entering the pee times myself, and hand moderating all PeeTime submissions. That means I see a lot of movies.
Eventually, I will select a group of people who will have special privileges to enter PeeTimes, those I can count on to take “charge” of seeing a movie and selecting moderator-status PeeTimes.
|The RunPee app tells you the best time to run & pee during a movie so you don't miss the best scenes.|
Download for free: Android | iPhone
Read more about the RunPee app.
The bulk of the content will come from these Pee-Ons. These elite Pee-ons will get
- a bio page and website link on this blog,
- free RunPee Staff T-shirts and sweatshirts ( that cannot be purchased by the public), and
- maybe even a special glow in the dark pen, like the kind we managers use to make PeeTimes.
- And I’m sure there will be other forms of compensation we have not thought of yet, besides knowing you’ve made a difference in the comfort of bladders everywhere. We’d like to be able to offer premier movie tickets at some point and other hard-to-get perks in the industry.
- If you are extraordinary in your Pee-On task, you might be the first person we hire for pay. We can’t keep doing this ourselves forever. If you can prove you lovelovelove movies and can find the best PeeTimes bar none, expect to see an offer trickle down your way.
I’m still discussing the details with people and so far I’ve only invited one person outside my family to be a Pee-On. It will take a while to grow this team, but eventually they will be providing everyone with the quality RunPeeTimes that you should expect from a classy website like RunPee.com.
As always I’m interested in hearing what the RunPee.com users think. If you have an idea that would make the site better – aside from redoing it in HTML (which – update – is now done!) – then please let me know.
Here at RunPee.com we DO give a piss!
Creator of RunPee. Aspiring author.